- City taxes & assessment districts
- Storm drainage
- Road & bridge conditions
- Fire insurance rates
- Refuse rates & disposal service
- Arsenal updates
- Economic Development Board (EDB)
- General Plan / Land Use
- City of Benicia Finance Committee
- Community Advisory Panel (CAP)
- Regulation or legislation affecting the park and business
Support the Benicia Industrial Park
Here are some of the ways you can support the BIP businesses and help sustain the community:
- Purchase goods and services from Benicia Industrial Park businesses.
- Vote for informed, fiscally responsible candidates at election time.
- Understand the value of the Benicia Industrial Park and help protect and promote this asset and the quality of life it sustains and supports.
- Remind city officials that we need to invest in the Benicia Industrial Park to retain existing businesses and recruit new businesses.
- Join the Benicia Industrial Park Association (BIPA).
AN ACTIVE, UNITED VOICE GETS RESULTS
BIPA members are actively involved. Our Commitment extends beyond the limits of the Park. Members communicate regularly with the Benicia City Council and City staff. BIPA works in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce, cooperatively with the Solano Economic Development Corporation, and other government agencies that influence the day-to-day operation of the Industrial Park.